How should I take care of my tattoo after it’s finished?
1. Your tattoo will be wrapped after your sessions ends. Leave your tattoo
wrapped for at least 3 days. It’s is normal to have pools of ink and liquid build up inside of the
2. Please stay away from heavy cardio and lifting exercises while the tattoo heals.
3. On day 3 remove wrap carefully preferably in the shower. Wash it with room temperature water (not too hot, not too cold) and ONLY USE UNSCENTED SOAP. (Gold Dial, cetaphil, eucerin are a good choice).
4. Always wash your hands before washing your tattoo and before applying lotion.
5. After tattoo is cleaned allow to air dry or gently use a paper towel to pat dry.
6. Begin moisturizing the tattoo with Lubriderm Unscented lotion 2 to 3 times per day.
7. Don’t oversaturate the tattoo with lotion. Your tattoo needs to breathe.
8. You will moisturize and clean the tattoo daily for 2 weeks.
9. It is normal for the tattoo to itch and peel. Do Not scratch or pick at tattoo. Let your skin heal on it’s own.
10. If any problems or questions arise during healing process. Do not hesitate to contact Carmelo for answers.
11. After healing is complete remember that tattoos still have to be maintained.
12. Sunscreen lotions are tattoos best friend when enjoying activities in the sun. They will keep your tattoo looking fresh and vibrant for many years.